Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pretty like Tequila - mini kit FREEBIE


All those faded My Soldier designs crowding my desktop this past week had me a little gloomy. I needed a little sunshine. Though apparently what I really need was some tequila, LOL, but since I can't have that (I've got a nursling you know)... I made a little mini kit: Pretty like Tequila

  • 3 plain papers
  • 2 pattern papers
  • 1 glittery, circle-y flourish
  • 1 frame, with glittery circles and drops shadows
  • 1 plain, circle-y element
  • 1 glass-beaded bracelet element
  • 1 glittery bow
Please note that all my designs are 300 dpi and sized for 12X12 digital scrapping needs. Unless specifically listed, none of the files come with drop shadows seen in the preview. And, as always now, please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my designs.

And, please, if you can, go VOTE FOR ME (my design is: My Soldier, My Hero ---- Piggyscraps) over at Stone Accents Studio.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).