Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Voting has BEGUN!


The voting over at Stone Accents Studio for their Next SAS-y Lady Contest, ie... their next Digital Scrapbooking designer that is. To you the FREEBIE hunter this is great news because each of the wanna-be designers (inclusive yours truly) had to design a full-size digital scrapbooking kit in order to compete for these coveted positions.

Each of these kits is free to download! There are some truly awesome kits there. All revolve around this weeks theme of Honor our Hero's. Quite apropos with 9/11 being on Thursday. My kit revolves around My Soldier, My Hero. In honor of my husband, my soldier, my hero. I posted a little preview of just the papers up above. I kinda feel a full kit preview is so cluttered you don't get a good idea of what it is really about. You can download my kit, including elements, via Stone Accents Studio my page there is at: My Soldier, My Hero

Now. If you love my kit, you can vote for me. It'd be okay with me you know. The downloading is free, even registration is free. You only need to register if you want to vote. But if you are into Digital Scrapbooking, Stone Accents Studio's is an awesome place to be. This month is their Birthday (and mine too, come to think of it) and they are giving away a TON of freebies & goodies.

All voting is done here: VOTE HERE and vote for me: Piggyscraps: My Soldier, My Hero.

No comments: