Saturday, May 10, 2008

Freebie: Barely There PINK


Wow! I can't believe it's been two weeks. And a special two weeks at that. There's not much to tell, or rather, not much you'd like me to tell. Suffice it to say we are now done with the stomach flu.

In honor of Mother's Day I did another soft palette Quick Page with Extra's. Because you like those, because I like those. I've also tucked in a bonus on this one, again, in honor of Mother's day. In addition to the Quick Page, and all the elements I used, there are two additional bonus papers. One pink and one tangerine (not quite yellow, not quite orange). Enjoy!

Barely There PINK
  • 1 Quickpage
  • 3 papers
  • 1 journaling tag
  • 2 acrylic flowers
  • 1 pearls-on-a-wire
  • 1 flourish stamp
  • 1 frame
Please note that unless specifically listed, none of the files come with drop shadows seen in the preview (except, of course, for the quickpage itself). And, as always now, please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my designs.

No comments: