Friday, April 25, 2008

To the Daisy ~ FREEBIE



It turns out, there are people just like me who love the quickpages with extra's. A quickpage is great, it's even better when you get the bits-n-pieces too. For later, to add on to that special project that needed just that one more touch, or to twist and alter that quickpage just a tad, just to make it yours. So I did another. A Quickpage Extra FREEBIE I call: To the Daisy

I love Daisy's. Such a simple, sweet flower. I have a LO done with this quickpage of my daughter. It's a very up close & beautiful shot. I converted it to black & white and I find the result just stunning. I'd share, but, well, I haven't yet found the words for the journaling & the page looks a little empty without it. I'm not much for rambling tonight. Here's what's included in To the Daisy:

  • 1 Quickpage
  • 1 paper
  • 1 Ribbon-n-bow wrapped frame
  • 1 "just" the frame
  • 1 "just" the ribbon-n-bow
  • 1 staple
  • 1 journaling block
The name "To the Daisy" comes from that beautiful poem by William Wordsworth. It makes me think of days in my childhood stringing daisies together for my hair, my neck, my wrists and sometimes my ankles. I don't do that anymore, I can't stop thinking of dogs peeing on the daisies before I string them together. Instead I took great joy in creating this little set. Computer art is much safer than wild, open fields.

Please note that unless specifically listed, none of the files come with drop shadows seen in the preview (except, of course, for the quickpage itself). And, as always now, please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my designs.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful QP!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this lovely QP & the Cocrus mini!!!!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Simply gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing all of the fabulous pieces. You did a fantastic job. Thanks again,
Michelle