Sunday, March 15, 2009

SAS-y Newsletter! Another Carnival Freebie...

Hello lovely squealerfans! I got another freebie for you... the CARNIVAL collab kit is H-O-T!!! And to whet your appetites, my beautiful CT Stephanie of Scrappy Cocoa whipped up another Quickpage for y'all. Grab it here or on the preview. ENJOY!

I put in another preview below to show it off a little better. I just love Stephanies work! She really has a way w/quickpages & bragbooks. 'course that's my opinion. Now if y'all feel the same way... you might want to hop on over to her blog & leave her some love and she just might whip up a newsletter freebie for us all!

Speaking of newsletters + freebie; Stone Accents Newsletter is here! Not only is it here, we've got a brandnew editor Karin “allwright1”. All y'all put your fingers on your mouses & give her a big ol' internet welcome. And, in case no one knows this, always, always, always scoure the SAS-y newsletter for freebies (because, pssst, there's another CARNIVAL freebie hidden in it's pages).


My freebies are back on box.net! I had bandwidth issues but the magic people at box.net fixed it for me and now I can share to my hearts content. I looooooooove box.net! While mediafire worked, I had upload issues & way too many pop-up ads (and wasn't that the issue w/4shared?)... anyway, woooooooooohooooooooooooo box.net!

That's it for tonight. I've got more babbling, but I'm holding off. I got some happy news coming & a happy piggy always makes for happy squealerfans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blogged, read all about it here:::::
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrapin' TragedyScrapinAnne aka Kat

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!