Monday, January 19, 2009

Wooooohoooo!



Where to start, where to start... I'm gonna ignore the freebie for a second because I have a woooooohooooooooo!!! My friend & fellow designer mITSYBELLE has given me an award. I'm so excited!

Now, of course, I've got 5 of my own to give out:

Scrappy Cocoa

Violet Hare

MoonDesigns (who's having a BIRTHDAY!)

Laitha

The Scrappin' Divaz

On to the freebies... my superb CT Steph of Scrappy Cocoa not only did some wonderful LO's with both my new kits: Not Quite Vintage Blossoms and Happy Chocolate but she turned two of them into simply adorable quickpage freebies for y'all. I've gathered them together, packaged them up & sent them off to 4share so you can click on over & load on down. You can get them by clicking here or the preview up above.

Here's a closer look at her LO's she's converted to quickpages (minus her photo's & journaling, of course):


And a couple of my own done with Happy Chocolate as well. This first one was done for the template challenge at SAS-y (hint, hint not only do you get a freebie just for participating, the template is free as well!):




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 20, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Tracy said...

Wow what fabulous layouts!! Great kits Toiny!! There's an award for you on my blog Hun!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I had trouble with the Happy Chocolate QP offered on the SAS newsletter. It downloaded, but when I tried to open the zipped folder, I could not. The message read that the file was corrupted. I downloaded it a number of times and each time it was corrupted. Can you help?