Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SAS-y Newsletter! New MEGA kit!

The first Stone Accents Studio newsletter of the year is here! It's chock full of info, sales, inspiration and even a few goodies (read freebies!). It's never a bad idea to subscribe and, hint, it's free!

My favorite part of this particular newsletter is the release of the December Mega kit by the SAS-y designers... including yours truly. This was my very first Mega kit collaboration and I wanted to do good. I'm rather pleased with how my little part turned out and I'm beyond thrilled at the whole package. Regularly priced at $9.95, you can get it on sale now for just $5.95! That's 70 papers & 107 elements people. All by the enormously talented SAS-y designers.

For one of my elements I'd made a rocking chair & throw, see my preview. The throw looked so right on the rocking chair that is where it wound up for the Mega Kit, but I still had the original on my harddrive and today I'm offering the original, unfolded, throw as a freebie (rocking chair not included). This is a .png file with a transparent background, to really show off that fringe LOL. You can download it here or by clicking the preview.

Below are some of the beautiful LO's already created by SAS-y members using the December Mega Kit. Clicking the previews will take you to their galleries.



1 comment:

MemoryKeeper said...

You gotta love fringed and fuzzy! Thanks for the warm freebie!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Want to learn new blog tips and tricks? Want to learn how to make those cool backgrounds? Then you should come Scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.