Friday, January 9, 2009

Introducing First Snow!

Hello Everyone! Me again. Happily introducing my "new" for purchase kit First Snow now available exclusively, and on sale for $2.99, at Stone Accents Studio. I say "new" because this kit has been around for a while, it's just finished its run as the FWP (aka Free With Purchase) over at SAS. I've given it a new look-n-feel, and added some additional previews, but it's the same First Snow that was the FWP in December.... so if you received it already, heads up!

Additional previews, click for bigger views:


First Snow was designed with Baby in mind. I wanted a fun, quirky and bright kit to document those first looks, steps, tastes of snow. This kit has 15 textured and patterned papers and 40 adorable elements. My favorites include the arctic animals, the polar bear & cub, the walrus and the penguin!

There's a igloo & ice blocks, an eskimo complete with a removable anorak and many, many more: ribbons, bows, frosted brads, wordart, cluster frames, a paperclip even a snowflake adorned stickpin. I've even included a, uppercase only, fun & bubbly alpha.

My CT & I have already been playing with the kit, here's a look at some of the LO's we've created:

From Kel, at Violet Hare:


From Stephanie at Scrappy Cocoa:

And me, the piggy:



Thank you for choosing Piggyscraps Design for your digital scrapbooking needs.

No comments: