Monday, October 13, 2008

News & Updates & Stuff

There are a ton of you out there who were kind & gracious & supportive enough to register and VOTE for us contestants at the SAS Next Designer Contest a couple of weeks back. I cannot begin to tell you how thankful we all are. I can, however, jump on the bandwagon and join the amazing Nani and the Cast Party she is throwing.

The Cast Party is this Wednesday, October 15th. Many of the Designers/Contestants are participating and all those participating have planned special freebies for that day! So please, check back on Wed. for an amazing freebie day.

On Friday, October 31 there will be a SAS Blog Party... again filled with freebie's by the fantabulous SAS designers... for you!

And, woooooooohoooooooooo! I won an award! Thank you to my fellow SAS Next Designer Contestant Karyn!


Photobucket

To keep the love going, because there can never be too much love, I nominate these amazing blogs of some of my favorite people:

mITSYBELLE
Nani/Chronicles of Nani
Allison/Planet Alien

You girls rock!

No comments: