Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just for boys! Camo Dino's!


A while back I had a freebie I had a pretty good response to: Dino Mania, actually I'm pretty fond of Dino's myself (5 boys will do that to a person). Recently I saw a little boy's shirt with a camouflage dinosaur on it. And, wouldn't you know it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. So even though I'm in the midst of a big, big project. I had to redo the Dino Mania and make it Camo Mania!

As for the big, big project? I told myself I wasn't going to share. I wasn't going to peep a word (in cyberspace anyway) until I knew I could do it. And I don't know it. I haven't finished it yet. But I really, really want to. I want to give it the good ol' college try. Besides, if I finish it I will need all y'alls help. Because, you see, I'm trying out for a design spot at SAS-y (Stone Accents Studio).

They are having a big design contest, with over 40 people... EEEEEK! Not that they know yet that I'm trying, but I am sitting here at my desktop trying to cobble together the bestest kit ever. It's not as easy when it's an assignment. It's not as easy when it's someone else's theme. It's not as easy when it's a competition! The winner's get voted in (which is where all y'all come in). It's the Survivor of Digital Scrapbooking.

The theme for the first week is in the spirit of 9/11... Hero's. Being an army wife myself I know a little something about Hero's and, of course, my kit will revolve around Army Hero's. This is where the Camo Dino's come in. I had a camo paper, I had my dino templates, I had visions in my mind of camo dino's... and now you all have a FREEBIE: Camo Dino
  • 1 Camo T-rex sticker
  • 1 Camo Triceratops sticker
  • 1 Camo Stegasaurus sticker
  • 1 Camo Pteradactyl sticker
  • 1 Camo Brontosaurus sticker
  • 1 Camo-beribboned frame
Please note that all my designs are 300 dpi and sized for 12X12 digital scrapping needs. Unless specifically listed, none of the files come with drop shadows seen in the preview. And, as always now, please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my designs.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).