Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dinosaur Freebie - Dino MANIA!


Oof! All of that flowery, girly stuff had grabbed a hold of me! It's so tempting, so easy, to do the traditional scrapbooking stuff. The tutorials, templates, the everything is out there to suck you in. And boy, did I get sucked in. Not that I'm done getting sucked in, LOL. Not by any means. But I did return to my reason for design. Getting some boy stuff out there!

My youngest son, youngest of five boys, has these adorable Carter's pajamas. Adorable with dinosaurs. And the dinosaurs have these googly eyes I just love. Now I didn't want to rip Carter's off, though scanning them in was sooo tempting. So I made some dinosaur shapes, and some dinosaur looking paper, and some googly eyes. And TADA! Dino Mania was born.

Now I'm far from making this a whole kit, but I fell in love with the dinosaurs and I felt compelled to share this little FREEBIE with you! I'm also including one of the papers and a rafia-tied frame to round it out a little. I hope you enjoy:

Dino Mania
  • 5 Dinosaurs - png files
  • 1 Rafia-tied frame, this comes with a drop shadow
  • 1 paper

Please note that unless specifically listed, none of the files come with drop shadows seen in the preview. And, as always now, please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my designs.

No comments: