Monday, September 15, 2008

It's my birthday = FREEBIE for you!


It's my birthday! And actually it's that time in life where birthdays just aren't as looked-forward-to as they used to be. So I thought, let's give back a little this year. And one of my gifts is to you, my faithful follower (I'm assuming I have one Piggy Pal out there. One?).

I had some extra elements that didn't make it into my Beauty Unsurpassed kit at Stone Accents Studio. Rather than just letting them sit on my hard drive, I thought I'd pass them on as a FREEBIE for you. My birthday gift.

The bows & ties from
Beauty Unsurpassed are:

  • 4 bow tie's
  • 4 flowers with pearl-y, shiny centers
And I would be remiss here if I didn't thank the Fabulous Monica Larsen for her amazing actions. Please note that all my designs are 300 dpi and sized for 12X12 digital scrapping needs. Unless specifically listed, none of the files come with drop shadows seen in the preview. And, as always now, please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my designs.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

HarleyGirl said...

the bows and flowers are very pretty. Thanks so much for sharing them and I hope you had a wonderful birthday