Saturday, August 14, 2010

Random Freebie


sorry link expired

Now that I'm busy with the store, the work, the newsletters, I've been a horrible blogger. And Designer. The time just flies through my fingers like water from a faucet. I am working on a beautiful, delicate new kit. Soft pale yellows & greens, a touch of brown. Perfect for letting those photos shine. When it will be done? I have no idea.

I do know that while working on the kit I accidently created a fun, gorgeous, complete mismatch blue paper. So it's all yours FREE! Just click to download & enjoy.

2 comments:

Maurine Stettler said...

Cool paper! Thanks for sharing!

Sibu said...

vielen dank für das tolle freebie
und auch für den fantastischen knockout styles den ich heute über den newsletter von the studio erhalten habe.
der stlyes ist einfach grandios.
wünsche dir ein schönes wochenende.
glg
finja