Thursday, October 15, 2009

10 for $10 Deal & a Blues Freebie


Hello all! Finally a little freebie from me. I've got a set of 3 cardstock frames in a fun, fat, rounded square shape. I couldn't decide what I liked better, messy painted edges, messy painted edges on just the outside, or the plain cardstock frame all by itself... so I'm offering all 3 and I'll let you decide which you like best.

These frames correspond with my Blooming Blues kit, available at Stone Accents Studio by itself or as part of the 10 for $10 Deal: The Blues only on October 15, 2009.



2 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Great frames, thank you!

Verinha Cordeiro said...

Thank you all freebies.
I wonder if I can still get part 3 - Kit That October.
I would like to work with him, but I missed the days of downloading.
If possible, my email to contact is verinha_tags@yahoo.com.br
Now appreciate the attention.
Big hugs,
Verinha Cordeiro