Friday, June 19, 2009

Introducing: Dad's Coffee

Just in time for Father's Day, a little Father's Day kit that is more an ode to my husband, than a true Father's Day kit. Done in his favorite (outside of army green *sigh*) shades of teals, tans & browns and incorporating his favorite favorite: coffee!

Dad's Coffee is all about my husband. It's manly, no foofy flowers, ribbons or, darnit, my favorite glitter. The only foofy thing I snuck in is some torn, worn, grungy hearts. Because, somehow, our love for him must show through. This kit has 12 papers & 29 elements.

You get: 5 cardstock papers, 4 patterned papers, 3 different worn & tattered papers. There are some really fun elements including a chicken wire "D", a bag of coffee, a travel mug, a paper cup, a thermos, a coffee bean, tattered & worn circle accents, tattered & worn heart accents, leather string frames, tattered & worn frames, two cluster frames, worn metallic word art, worn metallic charm, and an alpha-beaded "DAD".

I have to say, once again, that the wonderful alpha-beads came from the incomparable Deb of Scrappin' Cop fame. Deb just rocks!!! I spent over an hour trying to get these alpha beads to do what I want. Then went google happy. And, of course, Deb had beat me to the punch. I altered them a little, but if you want a fantastic alpha to go with this kit... visit the Scrappin' Cop!

I know I'm really babbling up a storm here... but I thought I'd mentioned that my store, Stone Accents Studio, is having a storewide Father's Day Sale!!! It starts late tomorrow (Friday) for our European & Aussie friends and ends early Monday... though I'm not super sure who is after us time wise. Is it just Hawaii??? Be sure to stop by & save 40% on Personal Use and Commercial Use items. Including Dad's Coffee. Of course.



Oops forgot to mention here's a freebie quickpage for y'all. And if you pop on over to Stone Accents Studio, be sure to pick up the freebie cluster frame below as well! Happy Scrappin'!

*DOWNLOAD*
This freebie cluster frame is available via my stores at Stone Accents Studio, Scrapbird & Digital Paper Hearts.

6 comments:

May S. said...

That's why, you are missing.
I'd love to scrap my DH with this kit. He's a coffee lover as well.

May S. said...

Oh! I saw the Blinkie request, have designs on mind already. Need only time.

If my DH goes to work this Saturday, I'll work on it.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Amberpony Creates said...

Wow!!!!
I Love This Kit!!!!!
Great Job on This One!!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Piggyscraps said...

Thanks guys! Your comments make me happy... bottoms up!