Friday, June 19, 2009

Introducing: Dad's Coffee

Just in time for Father's Day, a little Father's Day kit that is more an ode to my husband, than a true Father's Day kit. Done in his favorite (outside of army green *sigh*) shades of teals, tans & browns and incorporating his favorite favorite: coffee!

Dad's Coffee is all about my husband. It's manly, no foofy flowers, ribbons or, darnit, my favorite glitter. The only foofy thing I snuck in is some torn, worn, grungy hearts. Because, somehow, our love for him must show through. This kit has 12 papers & 29 elements.

You get: 5 cardstock papers, 4 patterned papers, 3 different worn & tattered papers. There are some really fun elements including a chicken wire "D", a bag of coffee, a travel mug, a paper cup, a thermos, a coffee bean, tattered & worn circle accents, tattered & worn heart accents, leather string frames, tattered & worn frames, two cluster frames, worn metallic word art, worn metallic charm, and an alpha-beaded "DAD".

I have to say, once again, that the wonderful alpha-beads came from the incomparable Deb of Scrappin' Cop fame. Deb just rocks!!! I spent over an hour trying to get these alpha beads to do what I want. Then went google happy. And, of course, Deb had beat me to the punch. I altered them a little, but if you want a fantastic alpha to go with this kit... visit the Scrappin' Cop!

I know I'm really babbling up a storm here... but I thought I'd mentioned that my store, Stone Accents Studio, is having a storewide Father's Day Sale!!! It starts late tomorrow (Friday) for our European & Aussie friends and ends early Monday... though I'm not super sure who is after us time wise. Is it just Hawaii??? Be sure to stop by & save 40% on Personal Use and Commercial Use items. Including Dad's Coffee. Of course.



Oops forgot to mention here's a freebie quickpage for y'all. And if you pop on over to Stone Accents Studio, be sure to pick up the freebie cluster frame below as well! Happy Scrappin'!

*DOWNLOAD*
This freebie cluster frame is available via my stores at Stone Accents Studio, Scrapbird & Digital Paper Hearts.

5 comments:

May Scholz said...

That's why, you are missing.
I'd love to scrap my DH with this kit. He's a coffee lover as well.

May Scholz said...

Oh! I saw the Blinkie request, have designs on mind already. Need only time.

If my DH goes to work this Saturday, I'll work on it.

Amberpony Creates said...

Wow!!!!
I Love This Kit!!!!!
Great Job on This One!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Piggyscraps said...

Thanks guys! Your comments make me happy... bottoms up!