Sunday, May 3, 2009

Firsts Challenge: First Bath

Hello all! It's that challenge time of month again... first up is my FIRSTS Challenge at Scrapbird. Every month I challenge you to scrap a first. Whether it's a baby first, a you first or even a furbaby first the general theme is always FIRST! This month my challenge to you is to scrap the First Bath. To get you started I made a little freebie mini kit for you.

All participants will get the Baby Block Girl Alpha, see below, free simply for participating and posting a LO in the First Challenge Gallery at Scrapbird.

Happy Scrappin' Folks!

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Lezlee said...

Super cute mini kit!!! I really love it; thanks.

C said...

Thank you for the freebie!