Monday, February 9, 2009

More Puppies! And another freebie...

I rarely get requests, so when I do get them I'm more than happy to fulfill them! Somebody wished for girly doggy bits, and what do you know? I scrounged up a couple LOL. Not just for them, I've got a girl who loves doggies too... though while digging for pics of her w/doggy's I ran across this gem of her & my sister visiting Snoopy at the Mall of America. I had to scrap that:

And I had to turn it into a quickpage freebie for y'all! You can get the freebie by clicking here or by clicking on the preview up above. As far as the girly bits are concerned, I packaged them up in a little add-on (or mini kit) available in both my stores at Stone Accents Studio and Scrappy Thoughts.

I've also been playing with styles and filters lately, just having some fun, and learned to make those puffy stickers during my Feb. Posting Bonus creating period. I used those same techniques on my doggy bits to create a Puffy Sticker Add-On pack for Me & My Best Friend:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s) & Dog(s) Theme, Other Animal Theme post on Feb. 11, 2009. Thanks again.