Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Introducing Courting Shabby... with a freebie!

Freebie first, for those search engines... and those Freebie Hunters who have no interest in the rest LOL. For the freebie you get the cluster frame made with bits out of my brandnew Courting Shabby kit, the cute, shabby paper is not included. You can get the freebie here or by clicking on the preview.

Courting Shabby, is in a way, my ode to the Shabby Princess. SP is where my first kits came from, it's the bits-n-pieces I used to make my first digital signatures for message boards, and it's where my digi-scrap addiction got started. SP is also the reason I give away as many freebies as I do. I whole-heartedly agree with their philosophy that digi-scrapping is a wonderful hobby and freebies is a fantastic way to introduce people to the digi-scrapping world.

Now while I love the whole shabby digi-scrap look, I just couldn't quite get the whole kit to be shabby (probably my latent neat-freakness coming out), hence the name Courting Shabby. I wanted it to be shabby, it's just not quite there. I do think it's a lovely kit, with amazing papers and super fun elements, done in the gorgeous, soft, shades of butterscotch yellow, moss green, soothing violet and an almost bone white.

I wasn't quite able to squish all the elements into the preview, so here's a quick list: 2 bling gems, 2 dirty pieces of tape, 1 bracket, 2 string bows, 1 string with bow, 2 ribbon borders, 2 tags, 2 frames, 1 twine frame, 1 cluster frame, 1 prong, 1 twine loop, 4 silk flowers, 1 leafy branch, 1 leafy border, 1 cluster border, 1 hinge, 1 feather and 1 glitter splat.




You can buy the whole kit, or just the papers, at either of my stores at Stone Accents Studio or Scrappy Thoughts. Courting Shabby will be on sale for 30% off for one week only. Thank you for choosing Piggyscraps Design for your digital scrapbooking needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 19, 2009. Thanks again.