Friday, December 12, 2008


Soothing Daisy was originally done in soft blues & browns. It was created to make a memory book for my dear friend Rae to help ease her pain on the loss of her beautiful baby boy. To show her we love her. And that we loved her sweet little "Daisy".

Making something with love makes it all the more special. Soothing Daisy is an amazing kit, with lots of fans. There are some beautiful LO's out there, as you can see and I just wanted to share them with you. Because I love them, and because this kit has a special place in my heart.

I also wanted to give the original papers away. I can't bring it in my heart to package the whole thing and sell it, but I do want to share them, so a very special freebie the original Soothing Daisy paper pack.



LO by Aussie_Caz:
I have used Soothing Daisy by Piggy Scrap Designs and a template by Julie Cohen, which is the template being used for the Dec08 Template Challenge at SAS.







LO by Aussie_Caz:
These are a couple of photos of my son with some fish that he caught whilst camping. He was very proud of his catches, especially as most of the time, he was doing better than his Dad!

I have used Soothing Daisy by Piggy Scrap Designs.

Fonts: Ariel







LO by Jan Merkley:
Kit: Soothing Daisy by Piggy Scraps
Font:
Pea Amy*Rica Script















LO by J
an Merkley:
Kit: Soothing Daisy by Piggy Scraps
Font: Pea Stacy's Doodle Script

No comments: