Sunday, December 14, 2008

Introducing: Magenta Sky

Any excuse to show of my beautiful princess! This time it's to showcase my brandnew kit Magenta Sky! A little grungy, a little worn, a little torn and a burst of color. Magenta Sky is sure to add a little flair to any layout. Once again my daughter was my inspiration. The only pink in a house of blue, magenta is her color.

This kit comes with 8 worn, almost sanded looking, papers and 2 "tougher" papers, one worn & bent cardstock and a torn paper in shades of black. You'll also get a couple of torn border pieces, frames, bows, flowers galore, some leaves even a couple of sparkle trails for a grand total of 32 elements (not all pictured).
As for the beautiful LO above? Just for you I've transformed it into a Freebie Quickpage, minus the "daughter" part. You can get it here:
Magenta Sky is now on sale for 50% off through Christmas day, along with the rest of my store. And, pssssssst, go on & check it out... you never know what else you might find (wink, wink).
As always, thank you for choosing Piggyscraps Design for your digital scrapbooking needs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much!