Friday, November 7, 2008

A whats-to-come Freebie


I've been a little quiet... EEEEK! I'm afraid I might've been forgotten by the blogger world. Sometimes life gets in the way of the fun stuff. Though it wasn't horrible life. My parents are moving near me! Woooooooohooooooooo! Just a lot of moving stuff with a little excitement thrown in here & there.

In my downtime I've been working on a couple of kits slated for new release, LOL, this month. First up will be a vintage ski kit inspired by some old postcards I found. I'm a huge ski fan, actually snowboard fan, stop laughing... old people can snowboard (I just don't get up at the crack of dawn to do it anymore). I'd like to try & rescue some of the old photos of me & my sisters skiing when we were young. This kit will hopefully showcase those rescued photos. I'm hoping as Christmas presents, but we'll see.

In the meantime, for anyone still clicking on my page wondering if I'll reappear... a little preview freebie of my Vintage Ski kit... a cluster frame (can a one-frame, frame truly be a cluster frame) freebie. You can download it here or by clicking the preview.

I'm renewing my effort for a CT call. I let it slide a little and I find myself still in need of a peep or two. I'm willing to try it on a one-kit trail, or even a guest CT. Shoot me an email if you are interested in a full or part-time position and a link to your work/LO's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).

Blake and Hollie said...

I love the vintage ski kit too. It makes me miss the fact that I am from the Pacific Northwest, but stuck in a tropical climate. I felt drawn to the wintery spirit that will soon be among us, with this kit (maybe it was posted in a previous day). I really liked the colors that were incorporated.