Saturday, November 15, 2008

Introducing Scrappy Cocoa

All Day Pass, by Scappy Cocoa
using Vintage Ski

Hi all! It's been a week here. Not necessarily a good one. Sometimes you've got to take the bad with the good. But let's focus on the good... I've got a new CT I'm falling in love with. Her LO's are just adorable (her little guy doesn't hurt) and I'm proud as punch to introduce Stephanie of Scrappy Cocoa!

She's already working hard on getting some new freebies for your guys made from my kits. I can't wait to see what she pulls together (and pssst, I've seen a preview, it's SUPER)!

She's also got her own blog, and has freebies of her own creation to be found. Great news for all you freebie hounds, I know. So everyone, please join me in welcoming Stephanie on board!
And, pssst, my sale is still on until WEDNESDAY! Vintage Ski is 50% off, the rest is at 40% off. Hurry before it's over....

Swim Day by Scrappy Cocoa

No comments: