Thursday, November 27, 2008

Introducing Ice and Snow... on SALE now!




Once upon a time I lived in the Land of Ice and Snow (From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow... I'm also a Led Zeppelin dork). I complained mightly about the Land of Ice and Snow, but funnily it wasn't about the snow and freezing, freezing cold. I had a hard time making friends out there. And for me, a total extrovert, that was hard. Actually, it was then that I first turned to internet for friendship, and that friendship led me to digi-scrapping. So, really, BONUS!
Anyway, I happily introduce: Ice and Snow my new kit now available at SAS-y for 50% off! This has got some really cool elements in it, my favorite being the new, messy, pile of wires, that make up the circular frame. I've been doing some tutorials to hone my photoshop skills, and this is one of the results. I also fought with my photoshop to learn how to do those torn, distressed, grungy-edge papers I'd been seeing on so many of my favorite LO's. I couldn't find a tutorial, and let me tell you, figuring it out on my own was a huge challenge!
But I did it! Ice and Snow contains 4 of these awesome papers that I am in love with, and I'm including a FREEBIE of yet another of those papers at the end of my post here. The blood, sweat & tears I put into this deserves to be shared! Ice and Snow also contains some glittery splats, another tutorial LOL, a couple frames, bling-y snowflakes, an icicle border, some glittery overlays, cool raffia in whites and blues, some bows, a sparkly staple that is an ode to my CT Scrappy Cocoa, a funky paperclip and some journaling blocks. For those of you just interested in some more of those awesome papers, the Ice and Snow Paper Pack is available all by it's lonesome.... just click here. This, people, is my kind of kit. I can't wait to take some of my older sons snowboarding pics and throw them here... sparkles & all.
I hope all of you enjoy this one as much as I do. Thank you for choosing Piggyscraps Design for your digital scrapbooking needs!

1 comment:

The Deming Four said...

thank you so much for the freebie! I love the look of this paper!
Melissa