Sunday, October 26, 2008

Introducing Date Wheels!


Introducing Date Wheels! A fun and unique way to embellishment your page with the Month and Date. Simply add the date wheel to your page, layer the included highlighting blocks on the right Month and Date... and, TADA!

The Date Wheel Page Embellishment pack includes: 8 colored Date Wheels; 1 greyscale Date Wheel for recoloring; 2 highlighting blocks (in transparent .png format) and 1 sample Date Wheel as shown in the preview. Each Date Wheel is created on a barely off-white background, lightly textured for added pizzaz. All yours to enjoy over & over again.

Date Wheels can now be purchased in my store at Stone Accent Studio.

Also new in my store are three different sets of bragbook pages made with my Falling into Fall kit. You can buy one set, two sets, or the combined bundle of all three sets (a grand total of 15 different bragbook pages) and save!

The funny thing is, I made these before heading off to the pumpkin patch earlier today with my kids! I had too many fall pictures before today... now I am overflowing with pics to scrap. Not that it's a bad thing, LOL, to have so many gorgeous pictures ready for scrapping.

Happy Scrappin' folks!

No comments: