Monday, October 20, 2008

Denim and Steel: Freebie #2

It's my last day in beautiful, far, far away California. Last night my beautiful boy left to go back to his college. Goodbye's are getting easier, but my heart is still heavy today. I really miss him. It was amazingly wonderful to see him, to meet all his new friends and drool in major green envy over his stunning campus. Aaaah to be young again (I think I feel a new kit coming on LOL).

I have another Denim and Steel Quickpage Freebie for y'all today, click here or on the preview. And because I was very hasty in my posting yesterday a preview of the Denim and Steel kit now available in my store at Stone Accents Studio.

Psssssst, little secret for y'all reading all the way down here, as always there is a little sampler (ie freebie) in my store at SAS-y as well. Go, take a look, and enjoy!

Double pssssssst, there's yet another freebie coming out in Wednesday's SAS-y newsletter. You can register for free at Stone Accent Studio's or come on back & I'll post the link when I have it. Happy scrappin'!

Thank you for choosing Piggyscraps for your digital scrapbooking needs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing these lovely quick pages and your neat brag book!!