Monday, September 29, 2008

Falling into Fall - Freebie



Phew! What a whirlwind couple of weeks. I have learned so many new tricks, made some new friends and truly discovered this (this digi-design) is a passion of mine. My final entry for the Stone Accents Studio (SAS) Next Designer Contest is done. You can find my full Falling into Fall kit at SAS-y. This is not just a full kit with papers and tons of elements, but also a full kit with a full Alpha. Upper and lower case and numbers... even a couple of symbols.

Remember, it's not just my kits (see my previous posts regarding my other entries) but also full kits for all the competing designers. And let me tell you, there is some amazing, truly amazing talent over there. Take a click and you will not believe the kits that are free. You do need to register, but no worries, registering is completely free!

Again, if you fall in love (pun so intended) with my kit please come VOTE after 6 p.m. CST on Monday September 29... through Thursday October 2nd. I'll put up the link when I have it.

In the meantime, Falling into Fall contains:

17 Papers
  • 6 plain
  • 12 patterned
  • And one pattern is a tree. Just a different tree than my "Hero" kit. It's a Fall tree.
38 Elements
  • 1 apple
  • 1 rake
  • 1 basket
  • 2 leaves
  • 1 gold leaf
  • 1 glittered flourish
  • 2 (set of) glittered brackets
  • 1 paperclip
  • 4 jewel flowers
  • 3 bows
  • 1 ringed notepad
  • 1 glass brad "2008" element
  • 3 glass brads
  • 1 inked edge
  • 7 frames
  • 4 frayed fabric strips
  • 2 journaling tags
  • 3 word arts
"Falling into Fall"
"last day of Summer"
"{i heart}"

Full Alpha & Numbers
  • Uppercase Alpha
  • Lowercase Alpha
  • Numbers 0-9
  • Random Symbols
Finally, I really need to thank Atomic Cupcake for her stunning actions. Please note that all my designs are 300 dpi and sized for 12X12 digital scrapping needs. Unless specifically listed, none of the files come with drop shadows seen in the preview. And, as always now, please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my designs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! This is awesome!!

Blake and Hollie said...

Great Job Toiny!! You are so talented! I love the colors.

Piggyscraps said...

Awww thanks guys!