Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Post, First FREEBIE!


I have the totally uncool habit of saying "when pigs fly." It has, very unfortunately, caused my near & dear loved ones to toss me the occasional decorative pig. Um. Yippee? However, since I, once-upon-a-time, swore I'd never scrapbook. Then scrapbooked. Then swore I'd never digital scrapbooked. Well, "pigs fly" is a very appropriate title when I also start venturing out into the world of digital scrapbook design.

Without further ado, here is my very first FREEBIE a mini kit: First Flight

  • 4 primary color papers,
  • 1 rikrak ribbon
  • 2 twirly rikrak ribbons
  • 1 airplane doodle
  • 1 first flight seal
  • 2 bows


Note I didn't say first design, there's others, just none were even close to good enough to share. Please leave me comments, suggestions, helpful hints or thank you's! I'd also love to see any LO's done with my design.

1 comment:

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you for this great kit! I have been looking for a first flight stamp, and your's is PERFECT! Thank you for creating and sharing!